ASERL secures a limited number of product discount for its members based on expressions of interest and need from our members. Our current discount offers are:
- Adam Matthew Digital: Deep discounts on large content bundles, available through December 13, 2019. See the flyer and promotional sheet for more information. Contact Alicia Sell with pricing inquiries
- ORCID author identification system, via partnership with Greater Western Library Alliance. The “Premium” level of ORCID service available to ASERL members for $4,300/year, plus $86 administrative fee to GWLA. This represents an 80% discount off list price. See http://bit.ly/2yRglx9 for boilerplate terms & conditions. See http://www.aserl.org/2017/09/orcid-roadshow/ for more details on implementing ORCID. See ORCID-US Home Page (hosted by LYRASIS.) No closing date for this offer at this time.
- Backstage Library Works. ASERL members receive 8% discount on most services provided by BSLW, including non-English cataloging, MARC-RDA record conversion, ILS database migration, retrospective conversion, and digitization. See http://bit.ly/2lCtXHo for additional information. Please contact Beth Ann Goodwill at BSLW for more details/price quotes. No closing date for this offer at this time.
- EBSCO ebooks. EBSCO will provide a GOBI credit to ASERL member institutions calculated at 5% of EBSCO eBook order volume via GOBI for the period July 2018 through June 2019, providing the order volume for that period is greater than the institution’s EBSCO eBook order volume via GOBI for the same period the prior year. The credit will be applied in July 2019 and will be available for use on EBSCO eBookorders via GOBI July 2019 through June 2020. See the flyer for details.
- RAPID ILL. ASERL has a longstanding agreement with RAPID-ILL to provide discounts to ASERL libraries on their service fees. No closing date for this offer at this time.
RAPID-ILL 1-Time Set-up Fee:
* ARL-level libs: $7,000 (reduced from $9,700)
* Academic E libs: $6,000 (reduced from $8,700)
* Academic I libs: $5,000 (reduced from $7,700)
RAPID-ILL Annual Maintenance
* ARL-level libs: $7,595 (reduced from $8,895)
* Academic E libs: $6,510 (reduced from $7,820)
* Academic I libs: $4,880 (reduced from $6,730)
Rapid-R fees (assumes the library already subscribes to Rapid-ILL, above)
* ARL-level libs: $1,519 (reduced from $1,779)
* Academic E libs: $1,302 (reduced from $1,564)
* Academic I libs: $976 (reduced from $1,346)
Have ideas for additional group purchase offers you’d like ASERL to consider? Please contact John Burger at email@example.com.