ASERL on Twitter
- RT @sjwilder100: LSU's Provost @StaciaHaynie regarding the institution's subscriptions to Elsevier journals: https://t.co/OiDswQki2u
- Meet Amie Freeman! Well known in Resource Sharing circles, she's recently taken on a new role as Scholarly Communic… https://t.co/XxBapu88C5
- RT @cwolffeisenberg: Looking for a summer internship? Have strong quantitative analysis, communication, & problem-solving skills? Intereste…
- Big news in LibraryLand. We look forward to continued fruitful collaborations with CRL under its next leader. https://t.co/91eX2ppOJK
- While I *fully* support open, community-owned tools, I am leery of creating a new organization. Surely there's an… https://t.co/q9Osfzw4kP
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other important and innovative collaborations. Today, ASERL is one of the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL e-Update for ASERL Deans & Directors
March 15, 2019. See the recording, slides, and poll results.
NEWS: ASERL Disaster Response Survey. In Fall 2018, ASERL surveyed its members to document the equipment and personnel that could be made available if needed to respond to an emergency at one of our member libraries. This is part of our ongoing commitment to mutual aid and support.
ASERL’s 2018 Annual Report is now online.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
We have several new webinars in development. Dates to be announced soon!
For all past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.