ASERL on Twitter
- FREE WEBINAR: "Leveraging EZProxy Data for Collection Assessment at Emory." October 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM EDT. https://t.co/IDUXw2hY7W
- RT @kyledenlinger: This is a smart person and you should read the smart thing he wrote https://t.co/g7bDblEkHO
- RT @thel0rdbyr0n: Since I know a lot of folks, not just teachers, will be interested but weren't able to get a physical copy, the Pulitzer…
- RT @infodocket: UPDATED POST, NEW TODAY: Independent Report and Transformative Agreement Toolkit Launched to Support Learned Society Publis…
- FREE ASERL-hosted WEBINAR: "Effectively Encouraging OER on your Campus" featuring @nfinkbeiner of @OpenStax #OER O… https://t.co/FRYAxChSii
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other important and innovative collaborations. Today, ASERL is one of the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
Supporting Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in our Member Libraries — see our new program web page.
NEWS: ASERL and BTAA launch Library Accessibility Partnership. See the announcement.
ASERL’s 2018 Annual Report is now online.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
WEBINAR: “VIVA’s Experience Building a More Sustainable and Open Model with Wiley”
DATE & TIME: October 1, 2019 at 11am ET [NEW DATE = 10/01/19]
WEBINAR: Effectively Encouraging OER on your Campus
DATE & TIME: October 8, 2019 at 2pm ET
WEBINAR: “Leveraging EZProxy Data for Collection Assessment at Emory”
DATE & TIME: October 23, 2019 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
For all past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.