ASERL on Twitter
- Here's the scoop on the second available post @TulaneLibraries. Please help spread the word! Metadata Librarian https://t.co/69D7ZKWTmZ
- Our colleagues at Tulane University Libraries seek candidates for two open positions. Here's info on the first; th… https://t.co/MChV46MnNG
- RT @johnfenn3: JOB ALERT! Come work @librarycongress as the Director of Archives for the American Folklife Center: https://t.co/gcWoC7mcWP…
- REMINDER: We are hosting our monthly Copyright Office Hour tomorrow - FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19 at 3pm ET/2pm Central.… https://t.co/PQj1P6xLqt
- During our Fall 2021 Membership Meeting yesterday, ASERL Board President Tim Pyatt presented this resolution to hon… https://t.co/9uZSRcrKd7
For 65 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other important and innovative collaborations. Today, ASERL is among the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL offers resolution to honor our colleague Yolanda L. Cooper.
ASERL, TRLN & GWLA submit comments to US Copyright Office on the CASE Act.
Copyright Office Hours — Fall 2021 Schedule
Online Q&A sessions with copyright experts from ASERL libraries. Free and open to all ASERL libraries & guests. The sessions are free but registration is required — see below.
ALSO: Questions may be submitted anonymously in advance — see https://forms.gle/MLqEqJcPgWi1REEY6 for the form.
- December 17, 2021 – 3pm ET. REGISTER: https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqdO6grD0uH9TkjRVfMh96l1Atuqo6EsDS
ASERL Email List Updates: See our List Registry
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Using immersion, interaction, and virtual reality (VR) to support teaching, learning, and research in mental health
December 7, 2021 at 1pm ET / 12noon Central Time
Available for all ASERL members: ARL Position Description Bank
December 9, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
Enhancing the User Experience and Resource Access using Lean Library
December 14, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
An Afternoon with the Claytee White – Director, Oral History Research Center at UNLV Libraries
January 25, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
A Special Afternoon With Jennifer Ferretti
January 26, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Myths and Truths about Regional Public Universities
February 7, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Ph.D. “Dropouts” Part 1
February 8, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
A Conversation with DEI Librarians: What We Learned
February 10, 2022 at 2pm Eastern/1pm Central Time
Ph.D. “Dropouts” Part 2
April 6, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about
how to join the webinar. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.