ASERL on Twitter
- RT @bc_butler: My colleague Dave Ghamandi observed: funny how Elsevier is just fine showing up in court to collect $15mil, but not to answe…
- Big news indeed! https://t.co/KfPtgPARyv
- Cool stuff from our GSU colleagues. https://t.co/OX3sx2fzEa
- Love this. https://t.co/9J95V6S99U
- Wow. https://t.co/wfxRern52r
For 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL Spring 2017 Membership Meeting & Annual Meeting | Meeting Materials
NEW FROM ASERL:
- ASERL seeks contributions to the “Deeply Rooted” shared digital collection.
- Our 2016 Annual Statistical Survey is now available.
- Our 2016 Annual Report is available now, too.
- ASERL members can receive discounts on University of California Press Journal packages, available through June 30, 2017. See the offer description.
- A discount on EBSCO ebooks is available through June 30, 2017.
- ASERL members can enjoy additional savings on Docuseek2 streaming video content through June 30, 2017.
- Last but not least: Our Oral History page is now live!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Strategies Driving the Evolution of Academic Libraries: Findings from Ithaka’s US Library Survey 2016 — July 12, 2017 | 2pm ET
Empowering Librarians and Users to Mine the HathiTrust Digital Library Resources: The “Digging Deeper, Reaching Further” Project – July 20, 2017 | 2pm ET