ASERL on Twitter
- Registration now open! ASERL is offering "Intersections of Scholarly Communication and Information Literacy" Road… https://t.co/E0SkY0HCE7
- New on ASERL's Schol-Comm blog! "Five Questions" with Devin Soper of Florida State University Libraries.… https://t.co/dOUarYFbgv
- RT @lyndamk: Cole-Bennett on ASERL COE program @ASERLJEB https://t.co/E6QJvMoHmu
- RT @trln_main: #TriangleSCI is inviting groups to submit proposals for the 2018 Institute on the theme of "Overcoming Risk." Learn more and…
- Hear, hear! ASERL fully supports our MIT colleague @mchris4duke. Sad that Chris’ message proved all to true. https://t.co/ADABzYHErr
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is one of the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for two in-person conferences for ASERL members to be held in April 2018 in Atlanta: ACRL’s “Intersections of Information Literacy and Scholarly Communication” Road Show on April 26, 2018, and the ASERL / ARL Library Liaison Institute on April 27-28, 2018. See the conference page for details about each event, travel information, and links to registration.
Fall 2017 Membership Meeting — November 29-30, 2017 — Miami, FL. Meeting Materials
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals.
WEBINAR: “No Pain, No Gain : Print collections and their epic journey to a storage facility”
DATE / TIME: March 23, 2018 | 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
WEBINAR: “Library educators making a difference on institutional outcome metrics: Highlights from GWLA’s multi-institutional study”
DATE / TIME: March 28, 2018 | 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
WEBINAR: “ASERL OER Round-Up — Spring 2018”
DATE / TIME: March 29, 2018 | 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
WEBINAR: “Not For The Faint Of Heart: Sleeper Clauses in E-Resource Licenses”
DATE / TIME: April 12, 2018 | 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.