ASERL on Twitter
- RT @LYRASIS: Time is almost up for Catalyst Fund applications. Members, apply now for our $100k project fund. Deadline 2/28 https://t.co/96…
- RT @dsaff: Fare thee well, Mildred Dresselhaus. May you dance above the world on a gossamer network of carbon nanotubules. https://t.co/FW…
- RT @andrewkpace: ALA strongly protests rollback of protections for our nation’s transgender students - News and Press Center: https://t.co…
- RT @ARLpolicy: If you liked the #fairuse myths/facts infographic, check out @UWaterloo's one on #fairdealing https://t.co/0TmO1Ux0fA #fairu…
- RT @paoloman: This year's theme is "scholarly storytelling". Project teams get all expenses covered to attend the Institute in November. Jo…
For 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
2016 Fall Membership Meeting — Durham, NC | Meeting Materials
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
JRNL Database Demonstration / Update — Feb 23, 2017 | 3pm ET
Experiences with Readcube — March 13, 2017 | 2pm ET
Multi-faceted Monograph Collection Analysis at GSU — March 16, 2017 | 2pm ET
Intro to ILLiad Routing Rules — Overview & Basic Examples — March 28, 2017 | 2pm ET
The revisions to our Reciprocal Resource Sharing Guidelines have been approved by both ASERL and WRLC. These new Guidelines will take effect on January 1, 2017. Please see the ASERL-WRLC Resource Sharing home page for more information.
ASERL’s Guide to Brew Pubs has [finally] launched!
ASERL seeks content for our “Deeply Rooted” shared digital collection of Agricultural History!
ASERL partners with Reprints Desk: See the announcement at http://bit.ly/1IlhOfs
More ASERL News…