ASERL on Twitter
- Our colleagues @UTKLibraries seek great candidates to become their Resource Sharing Manager. This position support… https://t.co/JpETwr3MCB
- Our colleagues @ARLnews are seeking to hire a new role: Associate Director, Events. This is a part-time (60% FTE)… https://t.co/AR7gZv74JO
- Our colleagues @clemsonlibrary are hiring for the position of PASCAL Delivers Coordinator. We're looking for someon… https://t.co/qFIAtX69aJ
- RT @CampusCopyright: Come work with me at Atla! This position reports to me and supports our publishing program and other initiatives. http…
For 65 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other important and innovative collaborations. Today, ASERL is among the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
Our Summer 2021 newsletter is out!
Copyright Office Hours — Fall 2021 Schedule
Online Q&A sessions with copyright experts from ASERL libraries. Free and open to all ASERL libraries & guests. The sessions are free but registration is required — see below. Questions may be submitted anonymously in advance — see https://forms.gle/MLqEqJcPgWi1REEY6 for the form.
- September 24, 3pm ET. REGISTER: https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUld-itqz4iH9MmE29X2ZCcgMEOoS06SDkv
- October 29, 3pm ET. REGISTER: https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpf-uhqjktHdfVLI_GoZkcxEbD0eC7WdBu
- November 19, 3pm ET. REGISTER: https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsceisqDMpG9DYuVNUDzbMtRNbF9zGP1Sp
- December 17, 3pm ET. REGISTER: https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqdO6grD0uH9TkjRVfMh96l1Atuqo6EsDS
ASERL Email List Updates: See our List Registry
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sprouting Talent: Growing Library Leadership at Every Level
September 22, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Copyright regulations and libraries: The CASE Act and how to make your voice heard
September 22, 2021 at 4pm ET / 3pm Central Time
Hosted by TRLN; open to ASERL members, too!
See https://trln.org/event/copyright-regulations-and-libraries-the-case-act-and-how-to-make-your-voice-heard/ for more information & registration links
When they see us: The Black Male Archives
September 23, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Charting New Courses in Community Driven Archives: Taking a closer look at UNC Libraries New Outreach Toolkit
September 27, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Engaging Student Employees with DEIA: Team-Driven Conscious Editing for Special Collections Metadata and Archival Description
October 6, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
One is the Loneliest Number: DEI Perspective
October 14, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
How to Talk So Your Boss Will Listen: The Fine Art of Conversing with Your Supervisor
October 21, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Blindsided at Work: One Strike and Your Out!
November 17, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about
how to join the webinar. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.