ASERL on Twitter
- RT @texmed: Be informed. Know your risk. Stay safe. https://t.co/t6G71wAHU6
- RT @AlabamaFTBL: “In this moment in history, we can’t be silent.” https://t.co/YF4ndJSpa0
- ASERL is proud to be a founding partner in the Rosemont Alliance. This new video highlights the importance of shar… https://t.co/12yVVn8JVx
- RT @infodocket: Association of Southeastern Research #Libraries (ASERL) Publishes 2020-2023 Strategic Plan, Includes Refined Mission, Visio…
- A big day for @lsulibraries https://t.co/wyiIqcOQ5z
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other important and innovative collaborations. Today, ASERL is among the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL Email List Updates — see our List Registry
ASERL 2020 Annual Meeting & Spring Membership Meeting. May 27, 2020. See agenda, handouts, and the recording of the Program Updates session.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Instruction 180: Moving Special Collections Instruction Online in a Pandemic
July 14, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
Learn How to Create an Explainer Video from Start to Finish
July 21, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
Building Trust At Your Organization: Lessons From My Garden
July 23, 2020 at 2pm ET/ 1pm Central Time
Inclusive Teaching and Design Practices in Online Learning
July 28, 2020 at 2pm EDT /1pm Central Time
Embracing Micro-Appraisal in Digital Curation Workflows
July 29, 2020 at 2pm EDT / 1pm Central Time
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about how to join the webinar. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.
NEWS: ASERL & BTAA form Library Accessibility Alliance. See the announcement.
ASERL’s 2019 Annual Report is now online.