ASERL on Twitter
- RT @cwolffeisenberg: Joyce Chapman shares strategies used to achieve a 43% response rate in a recent @DukeLibraries student survey: https:/…
- RT @infodocket: Does Fair Use Affect Acad Authors’ Incentive to Write?...Lessons from Authors of Works from GSU Course Reserves Case https:…
- RT @nowviskie: Read it and weep. Then fight. #savetheNEH https://t.co/f3pT6FswDO
- RT @pash22: Libraries CAN integrate @unpaywall by usng @oaDOI_org data in their link resolvers says @jasonpriem https://t.co/9OIdl5AThx @…
- RT @ARLpolicy: AAP Praises Wisdom of HathiTrust and Google Books Decisions https://t.co/Gz6GyK15FF via @disco_project by @BandJonathan
For 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL Spring 2017 Membership Meeting & Annual Meeting: June 1-2, 2017 — Charleston, SC
Agenda | Registration Form | Hotel Website | Reservations — ASERL’s room block is sold out. Please select another nearby hotel.
ASERL Fall 2016 Membership Meeting — Durham, NC | Meeting Materials
NEW FROM ASERL:
- ASERL seeks applicants for Visiting Program Officer – Special Collections.
- ASERL seeks contributions to the “Deeply Rooted” shared digital collection.
- Our 2016 Annual Statistical Survey is now available.
- Our 2016 Annual Report is available now, too.
- ASERL members can receive discounts on University of California Press Journal packages, available through June 30, 2017. See the offer description.
- A discount on EBSCO ebooks is available through June 30, 2017.
- ASERL members can enjoy additional savings on Docuseek2 streaming video content through June 30, 2017.
- Last but not least: Our Oral History page is now live!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Strategies Driving the Evolution of Academic Libraries: Findings from Ithaka’s US Library Survey 2016 — July 12, 2017 | 2pm ET