ASERL on Twitter
- RT @rldale: So honored to have attended this ceremony today. My great colleagues in @librarycongress American Folklife Center worked to bri…
- RT @erinrwhite: This *deeply* helpful and practical resource complements existing work from trans/nonbinary librarians including @StephenGK…
- RT @ProjectReshare: Great News: We're welcoming 7 New Founding Members to ReShare. Read our #PressRelease here: https://t.co/GGSrvV1yn1
- Heads up, ASERL peeps! https://t.co/pUjkkzMvZ1
- NEWS: “ASERL supports principles of open science and scholarly communication, transparency in contracting, and sus… https://t.co/vIpcHp5fEA
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other important and innovative collaborations. Today, ASERL is one of the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
NEWS: ASERL statement supporting open science and transparency in scholarly communications, publisher agreements.
NEWS: ASERL selects Elaina Norlin to lead Professional Development programming.
Supporting Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in our Member Libraries — see our new program web page.
NEWS: ASERL and BTAA launch Library Accessibility Partnership. See the announcement.
ASERL’s 2019 Annual Report is now online.
ASERL Fall 2019 Membership Meeting — October 29-30, 2019 — Nashville, Tennessee. Meeting Materials
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
WEBINAR: “Developing gender-affirming library spaces, systems, services and staff”
NEW DATE & TIME: December 11, 2019 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
WEBINAR: “Nurturing Donor Relations in Support of Special Collections”
DATE & TIME: December 13, 2019 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
For all past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.