ASERL on Twitter
- RT @jcelpub: Introducing issue 2 the Journal of Copyright in Education and Librarianship. Available now! https://t.co/xioVU8fNtb
- RT @infodocket: RT @infodocket: #OpenAccess #Books: @ProjectMUSE Announces Launch of MUSE Open; More Than 550 Social Science and Humanities…
- Bigtime congrats to our @VCULibraries colleagues for being named one of ACRL’s Excellence in Academic Libraries Awa… https://t.co/lmFs6EA40U
- RT @winterking07: This is just to say We have openly-licensed the scholarly work that was created at our university and which you were pr…
- ASERL's newest Schol-Comm blog post! "5 Questions with...Kathleen DeLaurenti." Recently appointed Head Librarian… https://t.co/FesSweL3Uk
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for two in-person conferences for ASERL members to be held in April 2018 in Atlanta: ACRL’s “Intersections of Information Literacy and Scholarly Communication” Road Show on April 26, 2018, and the ASERL / ARL Library Liaison Institute on April 27-28, 2018. See the conference page for details about each event, travel information, and links to registration.
Fall 2017 Membership Meeting — November 29-30, 2017 — Miami, FL. Meeting Materials
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals.
WEBINAR: Reprints Desk Update for ASERL – Spring 2018
DATE/TIME: February 27, 2018 | 3pm ET / 2pm Central Time
For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.