ASERL on Twitter
- Sending our best wishes to our FSU colleagues as they recover from the horrible events at Strozier Library. Today, we are all FSU Seminoles.
- RT @IthakaSR: 3 evidence-based decision-making workshops open for registration http://t.co/iIClQMSt6m. Join us in New York, @alamw or befor…
- RT @CampusCopyright: Publishers call for federal government to settle 'fair use' in higher education @insidehighered http://t.co/C1jnIjoSnQ
- Sending healing thoughts to our dear colleagues at FSU today.
- RT @FakeElsevier: #winning MT @prof_nch: Profits of big publishers. http://t.co/aUckOSwQ4e
For more than 50 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
NEW! Our 2014 Annual Report is now available. This is our first-ever annual report! Please let us know your likes and dislikes.
ASERL Fall 2014 Membership Meeting — November 19-20 — Atlanta
Meeting materials will be posted soon.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.
“Overview of Open Science Framework”
January 14, 2015 | 4pm ET
“Models for Library Support of Alt-Textbooks”
January 15, 2015 | 2pm ET
DIGITAL PRESERVATION WEBINAR SERIES
“Acquiring, Managing, and Preserving Born-Digital Archives” and “Dodging the Memory Hole: Saving Digital News” – Please see our Archive for the recording and slides.
“Preservation Needs for ‘Big’ and ‘Small’ Data” Speaker = Sayeed Choudhury.