ASERL on Twitter
- RT @ARLpolicy: Copyright Office Extends Anti-Circumvention DMCA Exemptions To All Filmmakers, Not Just Documentarians https://t.co/T7TBh5Rq…
- RT @BridgespanGroup: 5 steps to improving your #nonprofit executive team’s effectiveness: https://t.co/vo10RK3L4c From analysis of a surv…
- Free webinar: "ILLiad Update from OCLC and Atlas Systems — November 2018." 11/9/2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT… https://t.co/DUlP1P4lfe
- RT @infodocket: At the University of Virginia, “Library Employees Take Up Challenge to Learn More About People Different Than Them” https:/…
- Cool stuff! Will def have a look@on my next visit with @utklibrarian and his team. https://t.co/SKzD2JlxlQ
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is one of the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
NEWS! ASERL’s 2018 Annual Report is now online.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/.
Resource Sharing Technology Provider Information Sessions — October/November, 2018. Co-hosted by ASERL, BLC, TRLN, and WRLC.
ILL Technology Web Presentation/Demo — Innovative Interfaces Inc
Dec 4, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT
ALSO: See our Archive page for recordings and slide decks.
Digital Scholarship Show & Tell #4: Florida International Univ & University of South Florida
TO BE RE-SCHEDULED due to speaker illness. New date = TBD.
What’s in a licensing agreement?
November 16, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
Digital Scholarship Show & Tell #5 — University of Miami “Sampler”
December 5, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
Essentials of a Publication Agreement
December 11, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
Digital Scholarship Show & Tell #6: University of Georgia & Georgia State University
December 14, 2018 — 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
In April 2018, ASERL hosted two in-person conferences: ACRL’s “Intersections of Information Literacy and Scholarly Communication” Road Show on April 26, 2018, and the ASERL / ARL Library Liaison Institute on April 27-28, 2018. See the conference page for details & hand-outs about each event.