ASERL on Twitter
- RT @leecronin: PUBLISHERS: please use orcid to authenticate. having a zillion of passwords is no longer acceptable. i’m considering not doi…
- RT @grotophorst: The Mason OER metafinder searches 15 OER repositories simultaneously. As one user told me, “We have needed this tool for…
- RT @LpcProf: LSU Dean of Libraries Stanley Wilder's great interview on WRKF-FM / @sjwilder100 https://t.co/C1GrfRLWSy
- RT @ORCID_Org: And for most up-to-date numbers (they keep growing!) see https://t.co/TRJpMrD7qD and https://t.co/TRJpMrD7qD https://t.co/km…
- RT @WikiLibrary: Italian volunteer @nemobis emailed 1000's of authors to ask them to legally deposit green OA versions of their work: https…
For 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL’s 2017 Annual Report is now available.
NEWS! ASERL’s 2017 Statistical Survey is now live. Please submit data by January 15, 2018 via our Statistics Portal. More information is available at our Stats Page. (NB: ARL members of ASERL do not need to provide these data to us — we will get a copy of your library’s data from ARL.)
Members-Only Discount Offer: EBSCO Ebooks –– See the flyer. Available 11/1/17 – 6/30/18. Contact your EBSCO representative for more information.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Overview & Next Steps: The Charlotte Ebook Initiative. – December 5, 2017, 2pm ET.
Please see our ARCHIVE PAGE for recordings & slides from past webinars.