ASERL on Twitter
- RT @infodocket: National Library of #Medicine Launches #MedPix, a #Database of Free Medical #Images https://t.co/wL5FfMkIKb #libraries
- RT @hjoseph: Dept. of Labor becomes 2nd U.S. Agency to adopt open licensing policy for educational resources: https://t.co/bi81X411pE #oer
- RT @infodocket: Google Begins Experiment to “Explore the Potential of Digital Books” as New Online Bookstore Opens https://t.co/7i69zyJktw …
- RT @OCLC: Don't forget: 2/12 deadline for 2017 #IFLAOCLCFellows is right around the corner. Those interested should visit: https://t.co/BT4…
- RT @muhklellin: Calling all #librarians! University of Louisville is hiring an Online Learning & Digital Media Librarian. To apply: https:/…
For more than 50 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
Fall 2015 Membership Meeting – Meeting Materials
NEWS! ASERL invites member libraries to join a pilot program to devise a new set of metrics describing the impacts of libraries on research, teaching, and learning. See http://bit.ly/204FbFh for more information. Contact John Burger if your library would like to participate.
ASERL seeks digital content for our “Deeply Rooted” collection!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
“What is ‘Good Enough Collection Assessment’?”
February 9, 2016 | 2pm ET
“Mitigating Risk at the Front Lines: The Library Copyright First Responders Program”
February 24, 2016 | 2pm ET
“What is CHEER?”
March 16, 2016 | 2pm ET
“SHARE Update for ASERL” – Please see our Archive.
“Beyond Our Stacks — A Webinar Series for ASERL Members”
Session #1 — “Deans’ Perspectives” — Please see our Archive.
Session #2 — “Rubber Meets Road” — Please see our Archive.
Session #3 — “Rightsizing a Library Collection” – Please see our Archive.
“New Models of Peer Review” – Please see our Archive.
Uploading Records to the COE Database—Easy as 1,2,3!” — See the Archive page.
“Adding Patent Records to Clemson’s IR — Highlighting the University’s Output” – See the Archive page.
ASERL partners with Reprints Desk: See the announcement at http://bit.ly/1IlhOfs