ASERL on Twitter
- ASERL comments to JCP re: possible changes to Title 44 U.S.C., the federal law that undergirds the #FDLP. https://t.co/8BtBnNqUOp
- RT @CampusCopyright: Coalition For Responsible Sharing to send take-down notices to #ResearchGate users who violate publisher #copyright. h…
- Congrats to @VCULibraries on being admitted as the 125th member of Assn of Research Libraries! https://t.co/1pGAizgPqQ @ARLnews
- New blog post! "Five Questions With... Claudia Holland" of Miss State Univ Libraries. @DepecheSouth @msu_libraries https://t.co/gTiA3DhqsU
- RT @rschon: Hiring and Staffing Trends in @ARLnews Libraries, by @sjwilder100 https://t.co/9Q2jPlnIsT
For 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL Spring 2017 Membership Meeting & Annual Meeting | Meeting Materials
NEWS! ASERL’s 2017 Statistical Survey is now live. Please submit data by January 15, 2018 via our Statistics Portal. More information is available at our Stats Page. (NB: ARL members of ASERL do not need to provide these data to us — we will get a copy of your library’s data from ARL.)
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
What’s new about the Model Publishing Contract for long-form digital scholarship? —
October 25, 2017 | 2pm ET