ASERL on Twitter
- RT @alythespoon: Thanks to @UNCLibrary, I just got free, full access to a book that would have cost me $40 minimum to buy. Use your #librar…
- Nice! These kinds of services / spaces are starting to open in several libraries https://t.co/ZRuw3fGqOi
- RT @gkraschk: Do you have spaces for visualization? The #ImmersiveScholar project CFP from @ncsulibraries & @MellonFdn is open! https://t.c…
- RT @icecjan: Digital Unicorn Librarian does all the things :-D #berealistic #OR2017 https://t.co/LdhlsuZUMV
- RT @bc_butler: My colleague Dave Ghamandi observed: funny how Elsevier is just fine showing up in court to collect $15mil, but not to answe…
For 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL Spring 2017 Membership Meeting & Annual Meeting | Meeting Materials
NEW FROM ASERL:
- ASERL seeks contributions to the “Deeply Rooted” shared digital collection.
- Our 2016 Annual Statistical Survey is now available.
- Our 2016 Annual Report is available now, too.
- Last but not least: Our Oral History page is now live!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Open access journal publishing – DOAJ indexing and best practice – Sept 26, 2017 | 11am ET