ASERL on Twitter
- Our thanks for this very useful glossary of #openaccess terminology & jargon from @R2RC. http://t.co/VIMQZ8ny0D
- RT @CopyrightLibn: Also note: SO IMPORTANT THAT WE KEEP ARCHIVAL COPIES OF SILLY THINGS. 1922 Children's song book: relevant in 2015. http:…
- RT @CopyrightLaw: "Happy Birthday" Lawsuit: "Smoking Gun" Emerges in Bid to Free World's Most Popular Song http://t.co/nIKPiL5DNM
- RT @CopyrightLibn: Retroactive copyright term extensions make NO SENSE. Unless you think (c) is entirely about enriching rightsholders http…
- RT @OpenAccessHSS: Know your APCs from your ETDs? DOI from OAI? DOAR from ROAR? Useful #openaccess jargon-buster from @R2RC: http://t.co/T1…
For more than 50 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
NEWS! ASERL seeks volunteers to serve on our new Collection Development Advisory Council.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.
“Beyond Our Stacks — A Webinar Series for ASERL Members”
Session #1 — “Deans’ Perspectives” — Please see our Archive.
Session #2 — “Rubber Meets Road” — Please see our Archive.
Session #3 — “Looking Into the Future” — date TBD.
“Overview of BitCurator” – Please see our Archive.
ASERL partners with Reprints Desk: See the announcement at http://bit.ly/1IlhOfs
ASERL partners with National Agricultural Library to archive 800+ print journal titles. See the announcement here…