ASERL on Twitter
- Good professional opportunity at @ncsulibraries. Spread the word, please! https://t.co/Ul3V3kLRDB
- RT @clhendricksbc: Just learned about this handbook for making complex visual images such as charts, diagrams, mathematical graphs, etc. ac…
- A cool new program. A great opportunity for ARL libraries. https://t.co/Y6ExASgnit
- Good news! https://t.co/rjkTqSy7sF
- RT @petersuber: Note to OA-resisting scholarly societies: "In last year's survey, supporting #openaccess was the sixth most important thing…
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other important and innovative collaborations. Today, ASERL is one of the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
NEWS: ASERL & BTAA form Library Accessibility Alliance. See the announcement.
NEWS: ASERL selects Elaina Norlin to lead Professional Development programming.
ASERL’s 2019 Annual Report is now online.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
“By the People” — An Overview of Library of Congress’ crowd-sourced transcription program
Jan 16, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
For all past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.