ASERL on Twitter
- ASERL seeks Visiting Program Officer to build a new Interest Group for Special Collections librarians. https://t.co/7R8GBYN1rq
- Free webinar tomorrow (3/16) from ASERL: Overview of GSU's Monograph Colxn Assessment Process: https://t.co/aeMjWhcJij
- RT @rschon: ResearchGate announces $52-million investment. Investors include Bill Gates, Ashton Kutcher, Goldman Sachs. https://t.co/70IgA…
- RT @LYRASIS: Time is almost up for Catalyst Fund applications. Members, apply now for our $100k project fund. Deadline 2/28 https://t.co/96…
- RT @dsaff: Fare thee well, Mildred Dresselhaus. May you dance above the world on a gossamer network of carbon nanotubules. https://t.co/FW…
For 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL Fall 2016 Membership Meeting — Durham, NC | Meeting Materials
NEW FROM ASERL:
- ASERL seeks applicants for Visiting Program Officer – Special Collections.
- ASERL seeks contributions to the “Deeply Rooted” shared digital collection.
- Our 2016 Annual Statistical Survey is now available.
- Our 2016 Annual Report is available now, too.
- A discount on EBSCO ebooks is available through June 30, 2017.
- ASERL members can enjoy additional savings on Docuseek2 streaming video content through June 30, 2017.
- Last but not least: Our Oral History page is now live!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Intro to ILLiad Routing Rules — Overview & Basic Examples — March 28, 2017 | 2pm ET
Ideas Roadshow — Intro to a New Academic Portal — March 30 | 2pm ET
BIBFRAME & Linked Data 101 — April 6, 2017 | 2pm ET
The revisions to our Reciprocal Resource Sharing Guidelines have been approved by both ASERL and WRLC. These new Guidelines will take effect on January 1, 2017. Please see the ASERL-WRLC Resource Sharing home page for more information.
ASERL’s Guide to Brew Pubs has [finally] launched!
ASERL seeks content for our “Deeply Rooted” shared digital collection of Agricultural History!
ASERL partners with Reprints Desk: See the announcement at http://bit.ly/1IlhOfs
More ASERL News…