ASERL on Twitter
- This week! "How to Talk So Your Boss Will Listen: The Fine Art of Conversing with Your Supervisor" Oct 21, 202… https://t.co/IjLe8S8zwj
- ASERL recently partnered with our colleagues at @trln_main and @gwlalibraries to submit a joint statement on the… https://t.co/WnmFNTYOda
- Welcome to MSU and ASERL, @LisPankl ! We look forward to future collaborations. https://t.co/3JOvdVklMJ
- RT @jasonrhody: Are you trying to think about new or different ways to “count” scholarship, or rethinking what counts *as* scholarship? App…
- RT @ejlynema: Join the NC State Univ. Libraries team as our Discovery Systems Manager! Looking for someone who can help shape the future of…
For 65 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other important and innovative collaborations. Today, ASERL is among the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL, TRLN & GWLA submit comments to US Copyright Office on the CASE Act.
Copyright Office Hours — Fall 2021 Schedule
Online Q&A sessions with copyright experts from ASERL libraries. Free and open to all ASERL libraries & guests. The sessions are free but registration is required — see below. Questions may be submitted anonymously in advance — see https://forms.gle/MLqEqJcPgWi1REEY6 for the form.
- October 29, 3pm ET. REGISTER: https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpf-uhqjktHdfVLI_GoZkcxEbD0eC7WdBu
- November 19, 3pm ET. REGISTER: https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsceisqDMpG9DYuVNUDzbMtRNbF9zGP1Sp
- December 17, 3pm ET. REGISTER: https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqdO6grD0uH9TkjRVfMh96l1Atuqo6EsDS
ASERL Email List Updates: See our List Registry
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
One is the Loneliest Number: DEI Perspective
October 14, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
How to Talk So Your Boss Will Listen: The Fine Art of Conversing with Your Supervisor
October 21, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Trans* Collections Project: Assessing and Building Diverse Collections
October 26, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Collection Development for Research Support: Auburn University Libraries
November 15, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Myths and Truths about Regional Public Universities
November 16, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Blindsided at Work: One Strike and Your Out!
November 17, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
Enhancing the User Experience and Resource Access using Lean Library
December 14, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about
how to join the webinar. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.