ASERL on Twitter
- RT @IATULorg: The 2019 IATUL Conference call for papers has been extended, submit your abstract by Monday 4 February! For detailed informat…
- RT @paoloman: Duke faculty: if you're an editor of a journal and/or in a leadership position in your scholarly society and are interested i…
- Good stuff! Congrats to our @trln_main colleagues for their good work. https://t.co/PeiiJ3tgto
- Swem Library at College of William & Mary offers travel grants to researchers wanting to use their Special Collecti… https://t.co/4gscFUtRJx
- Could be a cool opportunity! https://t.co/1AOYprZqxW
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is one of the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
NEWS! ASERL’s 2018 Annual Report is now online.
ASERL Fall 2018 Membership Meeting
November 29 – 30, 2018 — Atlanta — Meeting Materials
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/.
A Framework for Library Support of Publishing Expansive Digital Humanities Projects — January 23, 2019 at 2pm ET /pm Central Time.
Resource Sharing Technology Provider Information Sessions — October / November, 2018. Co-hosted by ASERL, BLC, TRLN, and WRLC. See our Archive page for recordings and slide decks.
Principles of Contracts — A Three-Part Series — Fall 2018. See our Archive page for recordings and slide decks.
For all past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
In April 2018, ASERL hosted two in-person conferences: ACRL’s “Intersections of Information Literacy and Scholarly Communication” Road Show on April 26, 2018, and the ASERL / ARL Library Liaison Institute on April 27-28, 2018. See the conference page for details & hand-outs about each event.