ASERL on Twitter
- Another step forward in reforming scholarly communication. https://t.co/tBR5s9FcFi
- UVA Library colleague had a stroke following injuries from violence in Charlottesville. GoFundMe page to help: https://t.co/HbWmYyWxJf
- Good question. My answer would be YES, at least at a high level. https://t.co/LAHlN5blTS
- Hmmph. Why the name change for Hydra Project? https://t.co/fKLOdTpyMZ
- Welcome, indeed! https://t.co/ztymJH94cj
For 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL Spring 2017 Membership Meeting & Annual Meeting | Meeting Materials
NEW FROM ASERL:
- ASERL seeks contributions to the “Deeply Rooted” shared digital collection.
- Our 2016 Annual Statistical Survey is now available.
- Our 2016 Annual Report is available now, too.
- Last but not least: Our Oral History page is now live!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Trends in ASERL Library Website Design — August 24, 2017 | 2pm ET
An Overview of VIVA’s Monographic Collection Analysis — Sept 13, 2017 | 2pm ET
Open access journal publishing – DOAJ indexing and best practice – Sept 26, 2017 | 11am ET