ASERL on Twitter
- Happy holidays from ASERL! With our deep thanks & appreciation to everyone who has supported our efforts this year. https://t.co/IVYMUDFSpD
- RT @ALA_TechSource: Free "Copytalk" copyright webinar today with @oitp on fair use in collections with orphan works, 2pm ET http://t.co/91…
- RT @dancohen: ICYMI, the "Statement of Best Practices in Fair Use of Orphan Works for Libraries & Archives” was released: http://t.co/jsLa5…
- RT @infodocket: IMLS Announces Two Funding Opps For Libraries: 2nd Round of FY15 National Leadership Grants & Sparks! Ignition Grants http:…
- RT @anildash: "Eat a lot and be grateful" has to be among the best concepts for a holiday ever. We just need a "cookies and forgiveness" da…
For more than 50 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
Happy holidays from ASERL! Please enjoy our 2014 card. With our deep thanks and appreciation to everyone who has supported our efforts this year.
NEW! Our 2014 Annual Report is now available. This is our first-ever annual report! Please let us know your likes and dislikes.
ASERL Fall 2014 Membership Meeting — November 19-20 — Atlanta
Meeting materials are now available.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials.
“Overview of Open Science Framework”
January 14, 2015 | 4pm ET
“Your Invitation to Join the Lib-OER Community: Lessons from the Field”
January 15, 2015 | 2pm ET
DIGITAL PRESERVATION WEBINAR SERIES
Additional sessions are under development. Please check this space in early 2015!