ASERL on Twitter
- RT @CLIRDLF: Join @IthakaSR's Educational Transformation program as Senior Analyst, and work collaboratively on both research projects and…
- Colleagues at @Steely_Library seek their next Dean of the Library. NKU is a Center of Excellence within ASERL's Co… https://t.co/D0I2Jj0zWf
- RT @NDSA2: We're looking for new members in the 2018 NDSA Innovation Awards Working Group! Help us recognize and encourage innovation in th…
- RT @ARLnews: Research Library Associations Commit to Principles of #NetNeutrality https://t.co/nc8JqIkvaR #IARLA members fully support th…
- Please help our 'Bama friends find good candidates for this important Electronic Resource Librarian position.… https://t.co/Bab938VXve
For more than 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is one of the largest regional research library consortia in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
- ASERL deans/directors interested in developing Diversity & Inclusion programming are asked to contact John Burger.
- Initial activities for the Mutual Aid agreement are in development. To volunteer to help with planning, please contact John Burger.
ASERL hosted two in-person conferences for ASERL members April 2018: ACRL’s “Intersections of Information Literacy and Scholarly Communication” Road Show on April 26, 2018, and the ASERL / ARL Library Liaison Institute on April 27-28, 2018. See the conference page for details about each event.
ASERL’s 2017 Annual Report is now available online.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. NOTE: ASERL’s Code of Conduct is in effect for all webinar participants. See http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/.
SAVE THE DATE: Digital Scholarship Show & Tell Webinar #2 — University of Florida “Sampler” — September 5, 2018 — 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time. Registration info coming soon.
For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.