ASERL on Twitter
- Naming names: @klsmith4906 spills the tea on one ugly aspect ALA's publishing contract. https://t.co/H8XJRA9c0r
- RT @jvinopal: "Library Leaders and Talent Management" https://t.co/PmGE2Ntvy3
- Documented: America's public libraries remain the backbone of their communities. https://t.co/P11cwRxHGU
- RT @hathitrust: Call for Proposals for HathiTrust Research Center Uncamp available at https://t.co/ToCOLNFy0s Priority deadline is Oct 15.…
- "I’m impressed." Ten+ years in the making, @DigLibCopyright likes what he sees in @CopyrightOffice Sec-108 report. https://t.co/r3gAkpy9r7
For 60 years, the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries has brought together leaders from research, federal, and state libraries in the region to foster a high standard of library excellence through inter-institutional resource sharing and other collaborative efforts. Today, ASERL is the largest regional research library consortium in the United States. By working together, ASERL members continue to provide and maintain top quality resources and services for the students, faculty, and citizens of their respective communities.
ASERL Spring 2017 Membership Meeting & Annual Meeting | Meeting Materials
ASERL Fall 2017 Membership Meeting — November 29-30, 2017 — Miami, FL. Meeting information will be posted as it becomes available.
NEWS! ASERL’s 2017 Statistical Survey is now live. Please submit data by January 15, 2018 via our Statistics Portal. More information is available at our Stats Page. (NB: ARL members of ASERL do not need to provide these data to us — we will get a copy of your library’s data from ARL.)
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
ASERL offers a wide variety of webinars at no cost for members and other interested professionals. For past webinars, please see our Archive for recordings and speaker materials. ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Open access journal publishing – DOAJ indexing and best practice – Sept 26, 2017 | 11am ET
Streaming Media Providers: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly – or maybe a little of each? — Sept 29, 2017 | 2pm ET
Red Light, Green Light: Brainstorming how ASERL members might-could test a new licensing model — October 13, 2017 | 2pm ET